AeroMobil team wishes you all the best in 2015
Monday, December 29, 2014 — May all your ideas get transformed into success in 2015!
Thank you for your continuos interest during the whole year of 2014.
Here are some of our highlights:
- Successful test of the new landing gear with the pre-prototype 2.5 in January.
- New team of 12 people started to work on the new prototype 3.0 also in January.
- Stefan Klein and Juraj Vaculik attended numerous conferences around the world where they explained AeroMobil vision.
- First tests with the new prototype 3.0 started in October.
- First flight of AeroMobil 3.0 took place on October 21st in Nitra.
- AeroMobil 3.0 was unveiled in Vienna during Pioneers Festival on October 29th.
- Further tests performed during November and December.
For 2015 we have very clear goals. We will continue all the obligatory airworthiness tests and we will start first steps towards the automobile and airplane certification. Further work will be done on the research and development of the vehicle and its overall features to achieve the best performance and comfort for the user. On the business side we will be announcing our new advisory board, broaden our team and preparing our go to market strategy. AeroMobil 3.0 will visit several top tier exhibitions and shows around the world.
AEROMOBIL PF 2015
Behind the scenes / AeroMobil 3.0 - World Premiere Vienna 2014