The exclusive invitation to exhibit came from Starbust.Aero, one of the most important start-up accelerators for the aviation industry, backed by multiple aerospace companies. Located at the heart of the Paris Air Show, the Paris Air Lab at Concorde Hall will be the strategic meeting point for decision-makers in the sector (https://www.siae.fr/en/events/paris.htm). AeroMobil will present the newest AeroMobil flying car and its vision of accessible medium-distance air passenger transport to leading industrial groups, major businesses, and start-ups in the industry.
"It is a great honour for us to be part of the world's largest aviation exhibition. AeroMobil is already attracting significant attention as one of over 150 innovations being showcased in Paris and we are excited to meet with potential investors who share our vision for a more sustainable, efficient approach medium distance air transport,” – said Juraj Vaculík, co-founder and CEO of the company.
In Monaco on April 20th, AeroMobil presented its new commercial model of the flying car, which is now available for pre-order in a limited edition of 500 vehicles.
Key Facts about the AeroMobil Flying Car
- Full transformation into flight mode in less than 3 minutes.
- Automotive Range -700km (estimated using NEDC cycle)
- Aerospace Max Cruise Range ~750 km @ 75 % (1 200 m, ISA)
- Fuel Capacity 90 ltr (95 RON Gasoline)
- Direct Drive variable pitch propeller (speed 2 400 rpm)
- Automotive – Top speed 160 kph
- Aerospace – Vs / Vc / VD – 112 / 259 / 360 km/h
- MTOW Take Off Distance ground roll / 50 ft – 397 / 595 m
- Max Take Off Weight – 960 kg (useable load 240 kg)
AeroMobil 2017 Digital Video